Fidelity Capital Services – Equipment Financing & Equipment Leasing
With over 100 years in cumulative experience, our professionals can put together an in-depth program to meet your capital needs. We offer a wide variety of products and programs that are structured for your success.
- Financing and leasing for new and used equipment
- SBA programs for working capital, expansion, buyouts, and remodeling
- Growth Capital for high growth companies
- Asset based lines of credit
- Asset based loans
- SBA Financing for Gas Station (Click to Read More)
- Accounts Receivable Line for Manufacturer (Click to Read More)
- Equipment Financing for Start-up Imaging Center (Click to Read More)
Many consider leasing the preferred method of acquiring equipment because of the following benefits:
- Conservation of capital:Because there are no large down payments involved with leasing (100% of the equipment cost can be financed), customers can retain capital for other expenditures.
- Tax advantages:Lease payments can be a 100% tax-deductible operation expense. *Customers should consult their tax advisor regarding how their company can benefit.
- Fixed payments:With payments fixed throughout the duration of the lease, customers will never have to worry about an increase.
- Convenience and flexibility:A quick and easy application process, prompt availability of financing, flexible terms and payments plans, upgrade capabilities and the ability to work with budget restrictions make leasing an attractive financing option.
- Conservation of credit lines:Leasing acts as an additional credit line, leaving existing credit lines available for other uses.
- Savings:A lease is paid for with before tax dollars rather than after tax dollars.
- Protections from equipment obsolescence:Leasing protects customers against equipment obsolescence and allows them the freedom to upgrade or add equipment as their needs change.